Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I Change Hyundai Santa Fe Wiper Blades?

I just bought some more blades for my 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe from Canadian Tire. I can't seem to figure out how to get the old ones off and put the new ones on. Has anyone done this before who knows how the mechanism works? I've been out in the cold working on it twice for about half an hour each time and have had no luck at all figuring it out.How do I Change Hyundai Santa Fe Wiper Blades?
the hyundai is a good car despite what the other person has said. to get the wiper blades off there are a couple of clips on the wiper arms. push the clip in and move the wiper arm out. then depending on how the blade is secured it should just pull out.How do I Change Hyundai Santa Fe Wiper Blades?
dont take this personal . but my recomendation is to take the blades back and buy a different car.honday is korea's way of taken revenge on the U.S. for the korean war. they are poorly designed and cheaply made. you get what you pay for. the only thing worse than a hyunday is a yugo.and those arent allowed to be imported to U.S. anymore .due to the fact that most of them caught on fire and burned up the people inside them....E