Saturday, November 20, 2010

Will my tires pass the roadworthy test?

i am getting a renewal roadworthy certificate. i think everything is fine, car runs really well and ive just changed oil filter and wiper blades. i heard somewhere that if u get a roadworthy no matter what state your tires and windscreen are in they will change them. even if your tires are brand new. is this true? my tires still have a fair bit of treat left in them, they are 3 years old and i dont drive it much, only to and from work. so whats the deal here? how much will a roadworthy cost anyways? in melbourne australia:)Will my tires pass the roadworthy test?
Not necessarily true, depends on the condition of your tires. %26quot;Fair bit of tread%26quot; is kind of vague, so I can't help you there. Any tires store can take a look at them for you.Will my tires pass the roadworthy test?
any tire store can tell or you can type into search box

how to inspect tiresWill my tires pass the roadworthy test?
take a penny and stick it in the center of the tread. If you can not see the rim you are ok.