Saturday, November 20, 2010

How much should it cost to have an oil change, tire rotation, and new wiper blades for a 2004 6-cyl. Subaru?

They also gave me a free car wash. Maybe I'm just out of step, but $123 seems kinda high.How much should it cost to have an oil change, tire rotation, and new wiper blades for a 2004 6-cyl. Subaru?
well I own 3 pennzoil quick lubes and with exception with the car wash I can tell you exactly what you would have paid. Oil change with any oil except synthetic $30.95. Tire rotation $14.95. Wiper blades (we use Rain-X brand or for more we have Bosch Icons) $19.99 for the pair. $65.89+$3.96tax= $69.85 total. Yes I would say you paid way too much since I know that other than the dealer I am the most expensive quick lube in my town.How much should it cost to have an oil change, tire rotation, and new wiper blades for a 2004 6-cyl. Subaru?
Oil change no more than $30 maybe up to $50 if it was synthetic, tire rotation is $20 pretty much anywhere you go, wiper blades no more than $10 each, so ya you might have gotten ripped off a little, nothing to write home about.



Also was it a good car wash with a wax job? if so then thats a fair trade off for me, the auto car wash places around here cost $20 for the full ride.How much should it cost to have an oil change, tire rotation, and new wiper blades for a 2004 6-cyl. Subaru?
Even most dealers will charge $20-25 for oil, $10-15 for rotation and $20 for wipers installed. I think the car wash cost you about $60. I'd do more than a little complaining if I were you.

The GM dealer I go to is $20 for oil change %26amp; $10 for rotation.