Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I get the wiper blades off of my 2006 Honda Civic?

I want to change my wiper blades but I can't get the old ones off. The owners manual says to press the two tabs on either side of this cover thingy and pull straight out to get the cover off. Well I tried that, and got some other people to try that for me, and we had no luck. Is there some trick to this that I don't know about?How do I get the wiper blades off of my 2006 Honda Civic?
go to advance they do it.How do I get the wiper blades off of my 2006 Honda Civic?
inspect carefully before applying force

it may be that some rust built up causing it to stick.How do I get the wiper blades off of my 2006 Honda Civic?
Hacksaw and a torch.How do I get the wiper blades off of my 2006 Honda Civic?
Remove the motorcyclist laying across the bonnet - he's in the way and there's nothing wrong with him that a plaster won't fix!How do I get the wiper blades off of my 2006 Honda Civic?
ummmmmm, owners manual